The current scenario has opened up different possibilities and outlook for sure. Organizations are also considering severe long-term planning to embed the new system, as it will:
- lower their typical office sitting expense
- lower cost of hosting events, promotions, and announcements
- Employees are always present during the work-hours, as remote-work is accessible in so many diverse options
- Employees commute time reduction, which will partially cover the productivity aspects that organizations will lose without in-person interactions
- Organizations are also finding out areas, which do not require active work-force, instead can be merged (which will impact employment status sadly)
Thanks for sharing. Best regards.